All of our plugins are open-source available on Github.
Powered by a strongly typed language means our plugins have fewer bugs on release.
MV and MZ
We ensure that all of our plugins work under both RPG Maker MV and MZ.
# Our tools
We develop multiple tools to aid developers making plugins for RPG Maker MV and MZ.
LunaTea is a project developed in the Haxe programming language that we use personally for creating many of our cross-platform plugins.
This allows us to write plugins that target both platforms with a large set of features such as:
- Full access to the Haxe Standard Library
- Easily add your contact information through the attribution text
- Change your build process for each and every plugin you create
- Type inference and code completion while creating your plugins
- Compile-time checks to prevent null errors in your code
- Dead Code Elimination
- Add Prepend JS libraries to your code as part of a plugin
- Create plugins in parts via separate Haxe files
- No longer deal with the monolithic plugin file
- Generate build dates for your plugins
- Enhancements for classes and basic types through static extensions and abstracts
- Bundle Documentation With Code
- File watching; copies files to the game's js directory
- Automatic formatting of the file on save
- Backward compatible with MV through conditional compilation
- and much more!
LunaTea is still in early developement!
LunaLite is a set of documentation websites for both RPGMakerMV and MZ. We created this to give other developers like ourselves a leg up on creating their own games and understanding how the game engine works with the other libraries. This is a project we're consistently working on to provide the community with better tools to get things done.
LunaSense takes advantage of the above documentation for both RPGMakerMV and MZ, to create IntelliSense and autocompletion when creating plugins in RPGMakerMV/MZ.